четверг, 20 сентября 2018 г.

I will create and design any unique family crest or heraldic shield

I will create and design any unique family crest or heraldic shield












About:

The coat of arms is unique and individual symbol of its owner. That's why I don't use any ready-made solutions or stock photos or vector figures. I work taking maximum care of every single detail and your requests.


- Please message me and tell me what you need to illustrate before ordering. Every piece of artwork needs different amount of time and effort to be done. It is important to discuss what option works best for you.

You may ask for your preferred image size

Reviews


vogelmeg:Nick was amazing to work with! He always responded promptly and was patient with me. He shared amazing drafts throughout the whole process to make sure he created exactly what I wanted, and was so good at incorporating any revisions / wishes. I love the design! If you need a crest / shield made, pick Nick - you won't find a better designer.

accionmutante:Thank you. Stellar work. Love it. Would love to work again with you

studiopasquini:Perfect as always

studiopasquini:Perfect as always

studiopasquini:very good as always


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий