четверг, 20 сентября 2018 г.

I will illustrate mecha, robot, and powered armor art

I will illustrate mecha, robot, and powered armor art












About:

Hi! I'm Maou, and I'm a one-man production team. I'm a freelance illustrator, an indie comic creator, a multimedia artist, and a writer. I also do 3D models and 2D animations.

I've worked part-time as an artist for children's e-books, did freelance work for poster layout and designs for some events, an indie movie, and for an escape room, and at some point, became a background colourist for a French cartoon series.

Currently, I do freelancer work, and make comics.

I'm offering mecha, robot, powered armor/hardsuit illustrations, be it an original concept, or a fan art. Please see samples provided on what I can offer in this gig.

If you have inquiries, please don't hesitate to ask!

Reviews


shawneck:Top-notch artist and very easy to work with. I hope to work with maoumao again in the future.

maoumao:The client is easy to work with. Looking forward to working with shawneck again someday :)

commandoswat:Great working with seller! Very skilled and talented!

commandoswat:Always a pleasure to work with! Provides great work!

maoumao:It's always an awesome experience working with the buyer. Easy to communicate with and instructions are clear and concise. :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий