вторник, 25 сентября 2018 г.

I will design super unique custom icon set

I will design super unique custom icon set












About:

We will provide you an Unique Custom Icon set Design based on your brief

What you will get in my gig:
.
  • High quality design.
  • Simple, memorable and beautifully designed..
  • FREE consultation and discuss.
  • For Basic package you only got PNG and JPG Highress files


NOTE:
  • Please send me a message before placing an order to discuss your needs and preferences.
  • Price above for reference how I work. Price can vary base on your requirement of icon

Reviews


chrpio1990:Fast, nice and easy. Good understanding for the task, and no endless conversations. \nTherefore great work.!

eynarmunoz12:great job!!!

kirbypoh:Conania understands exactly what I need. There's little need for revision. Communication in English is not an issue.

conania:thank you :)

theraspecs:Quality, on time delivery. Highly recommend his work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий