среда, 26 сентября 2018 г.

I will design and illustrate anything you or your company need

I will design and illustrate anything you or your company need












About:

Please contact before ordering.

I am an experienced illustrator and concept artist. In the past i have done various character design's mostly for books and video games bu also avatars and cartoon characters, and environment designs also mostly for books and video games. I have a vast knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Clip Studio Paint and Corel Painter. I do traditional hand drawn or painted illustrations as well.

Please contact me before ordering, to discuss the project. For 10$ you can get a full body sketch of a character or a half body inked character. The backgrounds are priced differently depending on the level of detail.

I will respond as soon as I can.

Reviews


mkoncepts:Great guy to work with. He's patient and delivers on what he promises. Thank you for your hard work and efforts.

janko_m:Outstanding experience!

jgrsf1971:We needed a logo for a Car Rallye. I sent a description of what we were looking for, and we got EXACTLY what we needed. Excellent communication, quick delivery. The art work was better than we could have imagined. We would use this designer again in an instant!!

janko_m:Thank you, outstanding experience!

wadstax:Incredible quality. Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий