воскресенье, 23 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw your dnd character or you as one

I will draw your dnd character or you as one












About:

Are you a huge RPG nerd like me? Do you love playing Dungeons and Dragons? Well now, for just the cost of getting me a microwave dinner at HEB, you can have an original drawing of your DnD character by yours truly! I love to draw and want to work on my skills, and I'm also poor as hell, so why not try and combine the two huh?

For $5, you get a drawing of your DnD character, or even if you like a DnD character based off of you! You can send me reference photos of your character or yourself, or you can just tell me about their or your own personality and other traits and let me have free artistic reign!

There's also other little perks, like for another $10 you can add another character, have me make it into a reference sheet (see last image for example), or even make you a fully fleshed DnD character stats sheet for you!

Honestly though, as a broke nerdy college kid who just wants to pay off their loans and buy food, it would really mean a lot to shoot some money my way! Thanks so much!!!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий