среда, 19 сентября 2018 г.

I will make hand drawn seamless pattern

I will make hand drawn seamless pattern












About:

Hi!

Please read the gig's description carefully and contact me before placing the order if you have any questions.

This gig is for making unique hand-drawn seamless patterns. I can design custom pattern in high quality that you can use for wallpapers, fabrics, textile printing, invitations,scrap booking,or web designing.It includes 2-6 illustrations and pattern design.


Basic gig package:

It includes a high quality seamless patternhand drawn by me. It will contain up to 2 black and white line art objects.

JPG file, size 1000 x 1000 px.


Medium package:

You get a pattern with 3-4 original objects in color.

JPG file 3000x3000px


Premium package :

High quality COLOR seamless pattern. Up to 6 objects.

JPG or PNG file 3000x3000px and source AI or PSD file.

Commercial use license is also included to this package.


Click Proceed to Order to see all available options.


For some specific or extra detailed pattern please ask me for a special offer.

Reviews


tignes73:Very good artwork, fast delivery!

myreckley:Great work! She worked with me step by step to achieve my design.

irinadobosh:I love Irinas work! She puts her whole soul into her work. My project turned out very beautiful! Thanks again Irina.

stanleyipshop:Absolutely perfect work. Exactly as I have expected. Great :)

irinadobosh:Very talented, easy to work with. Amazing job, very happy with my product!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий