воскресенье, 23 сентября 2018 г.

I will do childrens book illustrations

I will do childrens book illustrations












About:

I draw my illustrations digitally but I like them to have a strong traditional as well modern feeling suitable for children books.

I get truly involved in every project I participate in, and I always put my heart and soul on my drawings. So, If you work with me, you will not only find an illustrator, but a partner. I will work by your side to deliver a beautiful result that will make both of us happy.



  • In 5$ Gigs i offers 2 characters and a background , full color .
  • in 10$ Gigs i offers 4 characters and a beautiful background with full color more then 300 dpi .
  • and also source files...
  • for 15$ Gigs i offers upto 5 to 6 characters  and a stunning backgrounds with full color and source files....
  • 10$ and 15$ Gigs offers licence ...



{Please not, 10$ gigs didn't offer real four person cartoon version if you wants real four person as cartoon characters please contact me for my quote, }

if any doubts please feel free to contact me ...
its sure and 100% Guarantee that you will be thrilled and happy with outputs... 

i didnt offer modification which are not told in the instructions after the order was given .

thanks

Reviews


lesleyhunter:Excellent experience

ambadikumar:Outstanding experience...

lilyandolive: Absolutely love the illustrations done by this seller!

ambadikumar:Great experience...

davesimmons265:Awesome works Ambadi. Thanks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий