вторник, 25 сентября 2018 г.

I will deliver a detailed and colored high quality spread

I will deliver a detailed and colored high quality spread












About:

  • In the past I've worked for different clients in various fields.
  • I have a MA in illustration and book design
  • I have my graphic studio and I worked with clients from all over the world
  • I create illustrations for books, posters, magazines, pattern, covers, CD covers etc.

  • I am a person who really focuses on the quality of every piece of my art, and I will create illustrations that meet your expectations

  • My style is  from vector, flat and simple illustrations to more complex, textured and intricate designs mixing many techniques.
  •    If you can't find what you want in the packages, you can always write me a personal      message and we can discuss different options to find the best solution for you.

  • The most important thing for me is to make the client happy and create something truly special together

Im looking forward to hear from you!

Reviews


justinawshimin:She has a amazing vision of illustration. Would definitely work with her again. Great artist great designer.

katarzynasurman:Great cooperation. She is very nice and helpful!

editorial_video:Katarzyna provided great service, very timely response anytime of the day. She understood exactly what I needed throughout the whole process. I hope to work with her soon again.

katarzynasurman:Great cooperation, quick answers and a very nice work atmosphere.\r\nI hope to work soon again.\r\n\r\nThank You!

internal_comms:Kat is perfect and so is her artwork! She executed my vision to perfection, with very few modifications needed; She's always on top of order notifications and responds quickly and politely, and in general - amazing to work with!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий