пятница, 6 июля 2018 г.

I will hand draw a line illustration or cartoon for you

I will hand draw a line illustration or cartoon for you












About:

**CUSTOM BIDS** I make special deals, according to needs and projects. This is where I give the best values!! ASK FOR A BID TODAY!! You'll be happy you did =)

Hello friends!!

I provide hand drawn illustrations & have over 33 years experience.

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING--I want to make sure I CAN do the job for you! (Nope, can't do everything...)

DESCRIBE YOUR GIG IN AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE! I draw according to your directions--so the more detail, the better the drawing!


PLEASE NOTE: I do NOT work on Sundays. EXTRA FAST DELIVERY late Saturday or Sunday (and messages) will be delayed until first thing Monday morning.

I DO NOT draw nudes or sexual/sensual content & reserve the right to display ALL art in my portfolio, website and in social media channels. 

Reviews


austinhayes924:Fast, responsive, and provides a all round great service. Very impressed

wantedhero:Fun project. Hoping you'll shoot me a link to see your final product! Wsh you awesome success buddy!

lmendeznp:I will use this wonderful artist again! Easy to work with, understood my vision and quick to respond! Awesome!!!!!!

wantedhero:I don't know if you're willing, but I would love to see your advert when you do it. Thinking about it puts a smile on my face =) Best of success!!\r\n

dondicko:Great guy, even better work! Love the creativity and the result!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий