понедельник, 2 июля 2018 г.

I will be glad of turn your ideas and projects on images for all your needs. + See More

I will be glad of turn your ideas and projects on images for all your needs. + See More












About:

Hi everyone. 

In this gig i offer digital concept art for video games, books, comics, characters and animation. I am able to draw characters and environments concepts for fantasy, sci-fi and realistic projects. Once we start working together i will be sending you sketches of the idea to let you know if we are in the right way, then i will send you digital final work.

If you have any questions, sugestions or you wish to see more of my work, please do not hesitate to contact me.  

Reviews


joshcalderon:Easty to work with.

tmalek:You continue to impress me with your talent and skill. Until we work again!

tmalek:Easy to work with and excellent talent! Will work with again!

joshcalderon:Great customer service and attention to detail

joshcalderon:Fast, good and reliable


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий