воскресенье, 8 июля 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything for you in lineart

I will illustrate anything for you in lineart












About:

Hello and thanks for visiting my gig!

Please contact me via private message first so we can talk about the project and choose the best custom order for you!

As the gig topic says, I will draw anything for you in lineart pretty fast! Everything you would imagine or think about, I will try to make it come true for you!

My service:
  • 100% trustworthy
  • VIP customer service.
  • Customer satisfaction guaranteed.
  • Outstanding illustration finishes.
  • Fast and succesfull delivery.
  • High resolution (4000 px) 300dpi.
  • JPEG base format (If you choose any extra gig like color, it will include PNG images).

I totally ensure you won't regret working with me!
Have a nice day! :)

Reviews


frenchygkg:Another excellent experience with laludesign!

laludesign:Thank you!!

mandyw95:Such a great seller :)

laludesign:Thank you!

mandyw95:Absolutely amazing seller. Love my lineart made from a photo. Well done!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий