понедельник, 2 июля 2018 г.

I will draw any illustrations for u

I will draw any illustrations for u












About:

Hi!

Its my pleasure to work with u .. so to create the best designplease read the following :)


  • PLEASE !! discuss ur order with me before purchasing as every design differs than other to set for u the price
  • Tell me every little detail u imagine about ur design to get closer to ur vision if u have specific one
  • If u have pic close to what u need send them to me ..Be specific in ur requirements special little details that matters with u ..

Discussion to avoid :


  • Cancelling orders u purchased, maybe I am not able to do this design
  • Some clients need the final result only and not following my steps from sketch to final with me ,, if u r so , please be very specific in ur details
  • if after delivering u told me totally other requirements ..I will cancel the order .. so lets save time and money ;)


Finally :We are creating designs with each others, not fighting :D .. so, no need to speak violently amp; be frustrated :)


According to designs :


  • I can addcalligraphy amp; typographyto ur designs

Thank u for reading,
Best,
Genista

Reviews


gemma7203:Great communication and helpful with suggestions. Really pleased with the outcome of the project we worked on, would recommend and use again with no hesitation. Thank you

girlygenista:I liked the idea .... thank u for ur patience ^.^ waiting for u sweetie ;)

nphoenix23:We wanted a hand drawn skull and the seller provided an excellent drawing with fast delivery! We would definitely recommend working with this seller and we plan on working with them again.

girlygenista:Amazing collaboration !! Thank u ^_^ \nIt was a pleasure to work with u and looking forward to do again ;)

thebraemers:Wonderful experience!! Gorgeous artwork!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий