понедельник, 9 июля 2018 г.

I will illustrate pet portrait simple style

I will illustrate pet portrait simple style












About:

Hi! Welcome to my gig!

I'm here to draw your lovely pets with my funny doodle style! The illustration will have all your pet's markings and personalities. It will be full colored and fun!
It's perfect for personal birthday present, greeting cards or social media content.
5 days delivery is the maximum, I usually finish the order faster.

Don't forget to check the additional charge when you order, such as higher resolution for prints, additional figure, additional person, or revision.

Feel free to ask and send me message :)

Best regards,

Curly Tail

Reviews


johnlin29:She was wonderful to work with!

curlytail:Thank you :)

osvaldy:The work was delivered much faster than I thought and the result was amazing! I really want to work again with you in the future, thank you.

vipassana6:Loved the final picture and responsiveness of the artist. I will definitely be coming back!

mystix426:I am quite happy with the end result! Thank you very much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий