суббота, 7 июля 2018 г.

I will draw a comic book page for you

I will draw a comic book page for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">hi I have been drawing and painting all my life & I will draw a comic book page for you just send me a script or sketch with all the details you need...I am very good at drawing superhero and monster's... I can also paint it if you like... but that may take a day or 2 extra.  thanks for choosing me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Reviews


skinnyred:Amazing art as always. Super work.

markbradley:awesome guy to work with. I always appreciate a repeat customer!

squibbyfish:My go-to artist for awesomeness!!

markbradley:awesome guy and I always appreciate a repeat customer.

squibbyfish:Once again, an A+++


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий