пятница, 6 июля 2018 г.

I will do an artistic sketch for you

I will do an artistic sketch for you












About:

I love to sketch, so I will love to sketch for you!
Please be as detailed as you can so the overall result will be as close to what you want as possible.
Collect references, have suggestions/opinions, give guides and research, and be as involved as you can.
I like to work with people, as a team.
I like having you integrated with the process as much as I can!
Your feedback and direction is paramount.
Any reference you do give me needs to be of good quality

I use:
Photoshop CS5/CS6
Krita

If there are any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Please message me before you order!

I have the right to decline if I feel like I will not be able to do what you ask.

Reviews


lizelleswoope:the seller was friendly and so easy to communicate with. she delivered exactly what I needed and I'm so grateful!!! would absolutely recommend her to anyone needing a sketch

gemmabirks:This was a lovely little piece of work to be a part of. I felt happy to be the one chosen to help bring it to life! Responses were quick, as was the feedback on work, something I really, truly appreciated, and the end result is quite elegant! \r\nThank you for choosing to work with me on this!

petersage007:Gemma was an absolute star. Very committed to getting me what I wanted and interpreting​ what I saw in my head. Great quality of work, great experience!

gemmabirks:This was very tricky to work on but I do love a challenge! I enjoyed the pleasant, friendly, quick and brilliant communication. \r\nI'm very honoured that, despite the trickiness, you chose to stay working with me!\r\nThanks for your patience, for giving me direction, feedback, and references I needed!

vincentdangelo:Yes, it was excellent working with this seller. I received​ what I was looking for.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий