воскресенье, 8 июля 2018 г.

I will make lineart for you

I will make lineart for you












About:

HELLO!

I will convert your image, sketch or idea into lineart or black and white line drawing. You can have line art drawing for coloring books or for any kind of design purpose. You can have lineart for your Tshirt printing as well.

I will provide high-quality format jpg and/or png, 300 dpi, the picture size is up to your desire but you'll have to tell me before I start drawing.

Message me before ordering if you have additional/specific requests. 100 satisfaction guaranteed!

Thank you! :)

Reviews


gedonakamura:Great Seller Great work. Thank you

seeratf0003:I just love working with him! Highly recommended client! :)

animationbeast:Great Fiverr

seeratf0003:Awesome as always!

animationbeast:Great Experience!!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий