воскресенье, 1 июля 2018 г.

I will draw an icon for your business in cartoon style

I will draw an icon for your business in cartoon style












About:

I will draw icons for you in my style (cartoon style). 
Starting with $5 you will have

1) high resolution image (3000 px, 300 dpi) icon
2) full colors
3) 3 revisions 

Before accepting/placing orders, please provide details and references (if applicable)

Reviews


kelseyfields267:Exactly what I wanted!

raviolis_grace:Such a great seller. Quick, responsive and amazing work exactly what I wanted!

philious:I needed an icon creating to match our existing designs and I was very happy with the process, communication and final result. Amends were made really quickly and the work was excellent. Would recommend.

qualitynick:Work is A1. Amazing stuff

xiaoness:Thank you so much! :D


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий