пятница, 6 июля 2018 г.

I will create vector illustration in flat design

I will create vector illustration in flat design












About:

Flat design is a simple graphic style common in User Interface (UI), Software, Mobile design and Web design.

With flat design you can get clarity and simplicity concept to be presented.
Also I will do Vector Tracing your logo, picture, art and anything.
I will illustrate for you. Get your illustration or custom vector image in flat design style here!

Vector image that I made could be:
  • Simple
  • Clean
  • Complex
  • Modern

I provide revision if necessary, as soon as possible.

You can contact me before ordering.

Reviews


mikecristina13:Amazing deliver as always! Greatly recommended for any job that needs to be well done! Thank you!

oprone:Grate experience as always

dielawn:Fast and easy !

oprone:Grate experience.. easy to work with.

mrkelh:Great job !


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий