воскресенье, 8 июля 2018 г.

I will create a cute and likable coloring book page for kids

I will create a cute and likable coloring book page for kids












About:

Hi,

Thank you for checking on my gig!!!

This gig is intended for a coloring book page creation.    I am an experienced professional illustrator who had helped numerous authors published their coloring books for more than 10 years now.  And, I believe my coloring book pages would perfectly fit to the needs of authors who are planning to publish coloring books for kids.

My illustrated coloring book pages would be best for printing or publishing your activity books.  Or, even just for fun allow me to convert your child's personal drawing into a coloring book and have other kids color them at home or in school.  I am open to working all sorts of coloring book pages!

And should you like the packages being offered in my gig, please do contact me in Fiverr messaging so that we could discuss your needs.  Best regards!

Reviews


jacquijphillips:Marvin is an extraordinary genius! He is an absolute Blessing and a delight to work with!

artmarvs:Thank you so much Jacqui!

drbakernp:Always amazing to work with!!!!!

artmarvs:Thank you for yet another great project!!!

drbakernp:Simply the best!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий