воскресенье, 22 апреля 2018 г.

I will create a illustration or design in my styles

I will create a illustration or design in my styles












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER

For $10 you would get:
- 1 character or element without color, just the lines
- Illustration in PNG and JPG in 72dpi

YOU HAVE ONLY 2 REVISIONS. Please read carefully all the details and if you have any doubt or need a more complex project than the one specified in the gig, please contact me through a private message before placing your order.

Extra gigs:
- Commercial Use: $20
- 3 modifications extra: $15
- Source file: $20

Also, I can do illustrations or designs in other styles!
(CUSTOM OFFER)
- Vectorial
- For children
- Victorian
- And more!

I can be very versatile, so do not limit yourself to propose your idea if you think it does not fit that styles. También hablo español :)

Reviews


desmondtsui:Very talented and professional! I have worked with her in the past, and will continue to do going forward. She listens well to your requests and also responds in a timely manner.\n\nHighly recommended!!

jacquesdevrij:Easy to work with as always :)

dgkima:Always is a pleasure work with him

bourneelite:Great Experience!

dgkima:Wonderful experience


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий