понедельник, 23 апреля 2018 г.

I will create a black and white simple line art of human beings.

I will create a black and white simple line art of human beings.












About:

I will create a simple line art of your image.

You can upload it to your favorite social media.

If you'd like the image to fit Facebook's cover photo, please order it in the gig extra.

Resulting image will be delivered in 1000 x 1000 resolution or the original photo's size as per your liking.

I also create vector outline/ line art based gifs. Contact me if you'd like to see a sample

Feel free to message me for any doubt or more for customization.

Reviews


omidontop:Very responsive, flexible and extremely fast. I'll happily come back.

srapul:It was great working with you :)

habiyi:good work

srapul:It feels great when a customer likes your work and comes back to buy your gig again. Thank you

habiyi:perfect work I contacted some sellers\nand here I got the best result


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий