пятница, 20 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw fashion illustration or sketch

I will draw fashion illustration or sketch












About:

Hello!My name is Kate. If you are searching an stylish and unque illustration for your blog, magazine,website or another promotional material you are in the right place!) I will draw stylish beautiful fashion illustration according to your wishes. I draw by hand in different technics . I finish off my hand drawings by scanning and using Photoshop to give them an exquisite professional look.
The price is for one illustration!
Please text me before placing an order!)
Looking forward to cooperate!

Reviews


blueindigo:Awesome as usual. Thanks Kate!

pamelascott651:Absolutely loved my illustration! Was exactly how I wanted it and it was very quick, very happy and I 100% recommend.\n

blueindigo:Kate has completed a series of illustrations for me. It has been a wonderful experience. Her work is absolutely amazing! Thanks again Kate!

jschivers:Nice skills as a fashion illustrator.

blueindigo:Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий