пятница, 20 апреля 2018 г.

I will design patterns for fabrics or other

I will design patterns for fabrics or other












About:

H! I am a fashion designer with pro graphic design skills.

Are you searching new patterns for your fashion collection? I am here to help!
As the textile design has a great impact on your client, I would like to help you to achieve the look which will attract your clients.So give me a chance :) !

I offer three types of GIG packages:

1. easy - max two colors (simple vector /pixel patterns)
2. medium - up to 4 colors, more complex look, more elements + background
3. complicated - unlimited colors, high fashion look composed of many elements

If you would like to see your pattern on various background see my gigs extra.
Upon to your request, I will add the code /color swatches.

Please contact me before placing the order, so we can discuss well all the details.


Reviews


marycarter888:Silvia was wonderful to work with, very skilled and professional

silviaholla:I enjoyed working with you too, It was a great experience and I am happy you liked my work! :)

citronrhume:highly recommended

silviaholla:Always a great cooperation! Thank you very much! :)

chaozhengfuyuan:It looks good and fashionable


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий