пятница, 20 апреля 2018 г.

I will make an illustration for you

I will make an illustration for you












About:

Hi there!

I'm an independent illustrator, I specialize in hand draw and illustration, I've worked in many projects by doing characters, patterns, tshirts, etc.

I'm offering you an illustration from you, any picture you have, your idea or your concept. I will be more than happy to work with you :)

Check my previous work on the gig so you can get a reference of me.

  • All process will be done with Illustrator, finished artwork will be delivered as a high resolution (300 ppi), you can ask for your image size.

  • I can deliver RGB/CMYK depending on your needs.

  • I'll send you continuous advances of the artwork so you can see the progress of the project.

  • Also I can make you a quick hand draw first so you see what to expect from me.


If you have any request feel free to contact me with all the details and I'd happy to help you :)


Please contact me before make the order.

Thanks!


Reviews


purplepatrick:great job, would use again

adadesign:Amazing customer :)

mathiashansson:It was great, lovely work!

adadesign:Outstanding Experience!

danishmanie:GRATE Service, AWESOME Artist, HIGHLY RECOMMEND


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий