воскресенье, 22 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw awesome graffiti tagging your name in my style

I will draw awesome graffiti tagging your name in my style












About:

Hello, i'm TheMeaseven, i'm a professional graffiti writer also graphic designer from Indonesia. I have been 12 years my experience in graffiti world as Wildstyle Graffiti Artist.

i will draw you awesome graffiti tagging in my style, absolutely for gift, collections, to your friends, family, girlfriend/boyfriend or anyone who you loves.

-Please read carefully the conditions before order the gigs.
-
To add more please checkgig extrasorask me for more custom offer.


Please contact me if you need any other Graffiti requests or do want do some project and we could discuss it.

Thank you :)

Reviews


strongesthiro:Perfect work man! i will definitely hit u up for more work! you’re work is awesome

themeaseven:It was pleasure work with him. Very kind client. Thank you! :)

bignest:Thank you so much just what I ask for

themeaseven:Outstanding Experience!

sakurabjj:Got exactly what I wanted the first time. Really great experience


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий