понедельник, 2 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw anything you need

I will draw anything you need












About:

  • I will draw or redraw anything you need (objects, illustrations, icons, mascots, infographics...)
  • It could be based of your sketches or an existing images. 
  • Please understand, this is a drawing service, not 'creating' logos.
  • I usually use vector editor (Adobe Illustrator) 
  • ExtraFast service is not for multiple orders. 
  • Additional fees may be charged, depending on difficulties. 
  • Please contact me first for a sure.

Reviews


andibert:Needed a modification of a painting with some adjustments. Worked very well!

konco:Thank you!

davidchouraki:Amazing work. Highly professional

konco:Thank you!

arizandmanzeman:Great experience as always.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий