пятница, 2 марта 2018 г.

I will create, edit, convert fonts of any type in just 2 hours

I will create, edit, convert fonts of any type in just 2 hours












About:

I will create, edit, convert any type of fonts .ttf, .otf, SVG, Web fonts, True Type, Open Type etc.
Your custom font from your idea, so you can install it in your pc or tablet, just send me the picture, I can make all type of fonts.

Basic gig will give you 26 uppercase or 26 lowercase characters, please read the instructions below

PRICE
-Custom font include 26 characters lowercase or uppercase only, $5
-Custom font include 26 characters lowercase and uppercase, $10
-Custom font include 52 characters with symbol, lowercase and uppercase only, $20
Note:- All custom fonts will include copyright license in the same price.




Reviews


mwsmws22:Fantastic work. Helpful and very easy to communicate with.

sajid390:Thanks a lot sir.\r\nAlways at your service.

wcre8tive:Amazing experience.

sajid390:Thanks sir.

dorbital:Great work! Gave me exactly what I wanted!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий