суббота, 3 марта 2018 г.

I will draw & soft-shade color you/ your requested character

I will draw & soft-shade color you/ your requested character












About:

♥I'd love to draw your characters~♥


Kindly contact me before placing an order, via messages 
*Contact button is at seller's description box or in my profile page

For 5$ , you'll get 1 character sketch


10$ you'll get 1 character clean lineart


15$ you'll get 1 character colored with 3-tone hard shading

20$ you'll get 1 character colored with soft shading

25$ you'll get 1 character higher detail in character design or shading


+15$ add prop / a companion / extra details that you may request
+20$ or more to add background depending on complexity


additional characters same price as 1 character each


Ideas for requests:
-your game characters
-Other requests such as only headshots / halfbody etc do let me know


(i can usually finish in a day if i had nothing else on my plate but i set the duration longer just in case of queued orders)

Reviews


healundb:Thank you so much again! I'm so happy with the result and so glad that I fund you, so talented. Amazing job and I will definitely order again! :) \u003c3

angiechong:thank you so much, welcome back anytime!

healundb:So helpful and sweet. I am so impressed and amazed by lovely angiechong. Thank you so much for making my Christmas project the best! \u003c3

angiechong:thank you so much for your kind words

mooge090:Amazing, once again!! Listens very carefully and takes on board revisions, very kind and a pleasure to deal with. Wouldn't go to anyone else!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий