пятница, 2 марта 2018 г.

I will make you kick ass comic book and illustrations

I will make you kick ass comic book and illustrations












About:

I will make you a kick ass comic book and illustrations in black & white.
Just simple B&W drawing, more detailed or full detailed drawing you can be assured you will get with best quality.

Reviews


kurtchristenson:Great artwork and communication!

mike71994:Outstanding Experience!

tysonpettegrew:This guy is amazing. Best deal on Fiverr.

mike71994:Outstanding Experience!

tysonpettegrew:I'm not easily pleased, and Mike ALWAYS delivers. This is exactly what I had in mind for my character design. I'm not sure if he has a character design gig, because if he doesn't he needs one. Second project with him both five star experiences.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий