пятница, 2 марта 2018 г.

I will cartoon draw you or anything you want in my top style

I will cartoon draw you or anything you want in my top style












About:

Hello! Welcome to my gig!  For $5 I will make a Black & White MAGNIFICENT Cartoon character or face. For EXTRA $5 I will COLOUR and SHADE it.

Start by Clicking the Order now ($5) button!
$5 only Cartoon is a Black and White Outline, 800x800 pixels, JPEG file in 300 dpi resolution

Upgrade (EXTRAS) down below:

+$5 add colors
+$10 Full Body
+$5 increase size and resolution, 1800x1800 pixels 300dpi
+$10 draw a background (base on your request)
+$20 package of files: JPG, PNG, PSD or Ai removing signature and the Copyright Form!!!

You will have your cartoon within 3 DAYS!
For extra $10 you will have the cartoon within 1 DAY!

You have UNLIMITED revisions based on the work to be done.

If you want special imagined cartoon story, just message me!

Reviews


nat747:drew it with pencil and he follow it exactly in his own style, great work

jkosar:Great buyer! Thanks for your great example! I'm glad you like my style!

dschumacher:I am very happy with the design. I would use this designer again. He did everything i asked for.\n\n\n\n\n

jkosar:Great Buyer! I'm glad to work with you! Thank you so much!

emojattin:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий