пятница, 10 января 2020 г.

Make Cute Animal Illustration











About:

I will make animal illustration in Adobe Photoshop.



All you need to do is send me the picture of an animal or describe it with as much detail as possible.



I can provide you those file formats:

  • JPG
  • PNG (with or without background)
  • TIFF
  • PDF




-

You will have an ownership of illustration but I retain the right to publish my artworks at my portfolio and my social media accounts.

Reviews


:

IT'S SO CUTE. Perfect!!!

:

Thank you for the awesome design and all the love you put into the work. I will order again!

:

Exactly what I was looking for! This is the second time working with this artist and she is really talented! Thank you!

:

Fantastic work! Even better than I expected! The drawing is super cute! Thank you so much!

:

I needed an affordable and imaginative take on some ideas I had in the creators own style and it was delivered perfectly. Easy to communicate with and fast completion. Would recommend. Thanks!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий