пятница, 10 января 2020 г.

Illustrate Any Character In The Style Of Your Choice











About:

Hello,

My name is Manon, welcome to my gig! 



Here you can find high-quality  character illustrations. I draw in different styles: humortistic, realistic, childish and cute



I draw essentially in black pen and  colorize the drawing in watercolor but I can work in digital or with alcohol markers.
You can expect high-quality design and all necessary files (JPG/PDF/PNG/Vectoriel).



If you already have a concept or reference you can send it to me and I will design it in my style shortly after. 



Let me know if you have any further questions before placing an order

Looking forward to working with you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As usual, Manon take time to understand needs and drawn very nice logo for me.

Seller's Response:

Merci beaucoup !!

Seller's Response:

It’s perfect!!! Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

you're welcome Many thanks to you!!

Seller's Response:

Very pleased with the illustration supplied from a complex brief!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий