четверг, 4 октября 2018 г.

I will do creative professional storyboards

I will do creative professional storyboards












About:

Hi there!
Please contact me before placing any order, avoid unnecessary cancellations which are harmful to our ratings.
i will draw any kind of storyboard you have in mind, standard frame sizes. all techniques, digital or traditional media. 

basic gig is a $ 5 rough sketch.

taking custom orders 24/7

Reviews


mirocke:Very well. Will work with him again.

williamberan:better late than never

mrturn:I had some personal problems and wasn't able to deliver on time, the buyer was very patient.

fredthesmell:Very easy! I told him exactly what I wanted and he made me an offer tailored to what I needed. He sent it it was very good. I would say worth it.

mrturn:easy to work with, the request was pretty clear.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий