четверг, 4 октября 2018 г.

I will draw your fantasy character

I will draw your fantasy character












About:

Do you need your d&d character to be drawn? Do you have a sci-fy idea in mind? I will make it happen! I will draw your character and make it come to life.

•$5 will only get you a line art of your idea, so check out the packages for more information.

•I will only do small changes to the drawing. You can send a detailed brief of what you need in order to get a more specific design. 

•I will deliver the illustration in jpg. A png with transparent background if you need it.

•Have fun!

Reviews


coreyunderstone:Quick reply, quality work! Looking forward to the start of a new campaign!

kaleidoscopic_:Amazing experience!

jcwils:I pretty much went from \

mattcaron:very communicative and very easy to work with.

kaleidoscopic_:Great experience and client! I hope we work again in the future :D


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий