среда, 24 октября 2018 г.

I will do handpainted watercolor illustrations and paintings

I will do handpainted watercolor illustrations and paintings












About:

I will create a wonderful illustration of anything you need in my style. My drawings are ALL handmade and handpainted, then scanned and edited (if needed).

**** If you're not sure of which option to purchase do not hesitate in contacting me for a custom order ******

Feel free to check out my portfolio and contact me to see more samples of my work from my website. I am a fine arts student holding a B.F.A in drawing & painting. I will be more than happy to create a unique piece of artwork for you. Please contact me before to discuss your order or questions. 

I deliver high-quality work and make sure you have what you were expecting for, in all ways, this covers communication, revisions, and overall a professional service from a true artist. 

Thank you:)

Reviews


identityproduct:She was so great to work with and went above and beyond!!

danielaluciart:A pleasure working with Jordan!

deboulay:will hire again soon!!!

danielaluciart:I enjoyed painting this request a lot :) Thank you!

annarubino:Beautiful work, responsive to feedback, timely communication


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий