среда, 24 октября 2018 г.

I will draw childrens book illustration

I will draw childrens book illustration












About:

Hi There!
I'm a Childrens book artist having over 5 years experience. I make eye catching and kids friends illustrations. If you have a story and you want illustrations for it then i can bring your story to life with my unique appealing and attractive drawing style.

I offer,
  • Illustrations for childrens Book
  • Book Formatting
  • Book cover design
  • I can put text on the illustrations
  • Book mock ups
  • And many more.....

If your store has more than 10 pages then you need to contact me then i can send you a custom offer.


If you have any questions Please feel free to ask.

Thanks you
Regards
Zoe


Reviews


donrickman:Thank you !

zoe_jordon:Thank you for the tip.

bwalkover:Still didn’t end up giving me what I needed. Communication horrible. Never will use her again.

zoe_jordon:Very good experience.

tamioj:Very nice and quick !


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий