вторник, 23 октября 2018 г.

I will draw a comic page

I will draw a comic page












About:

NOTE: Please message me first before ordering.Do you have a story that you want to be turned into a comic book? This gig is perfect for you! For 3 gigs worth, I will draw a comic book page. Everything will be black and white. An average of 5 panels per page, 100 dpi resolution. I will also use some programs to enhance the art itself. Delivery time depends on the number of pages you require.

Reviews


bobgetty:looks good. excited to see the final.

galilaweslywayn:Thanks for ordering once again. I will send you the final version of the comic book page.

regal1000:If you're looking for someone with great communication, fast response and who will follow your vision all the way down to the smallest detail then look o further!

bigshamp:Awesome!! Outstanding, detailed work, as always!!

galilaweslywayn:Thanks for ordering again! Looking forward to the next pages. :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий