вторник, 23 октября 2018 г.

I will draw fashion illustrations for editorial and advertising

I will draw fashion illustrations for editorial and advertising












About:

I work as a Creative Director and Fashion Illustrator with 10 years of experience from the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industry. Previous and current clients include British Vogue, GANT, Thomas Cook Group, Odd Molly, Target Beauty, Spring Studios, among others. 

I provide my clients with a fully integrated range of strategic communication services spanning from advertising, PR, action- retail- and direct marketing, graphic design, illustration, film, events & environments and wearables & lifestyle products. Projects comprise of large campaigns to small individual projects to help my clients meet their communication, marketing and sales goals.

In this gig, I will provide you with an expressive, beautifully hand drawn fashion style illustration for your editorial, fashion or advertising project. You can expect high quality and fast delivery with a unique style. 

Please get in touch for more info or questions.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий