вторник, 23 октября 2018 г.

I will make comic for you

I will make comic for you












About:

I will draw a comic based on your references.
If you need more information, please send messages to me.
I'm available for any brief. Just feel free!


Process:
1. Let me know your storylines - I'll approve - You order
2. I'll draw a drafts (sketches/ outline) for 1 times revision.
3. Feedback from you - I'll fix it
4. I'll deliver the final artwork
5. Done!!!

************************************************************************
Make the work faster:
Please provide ROUGH SKETCHES/ STICKMAN/ THUMBNAIL

************************************************************************
Storylines:
Break your idea like format below:
panel 1
The boy throw up a ball, and a dog run.
Boy: "Get the ball, buddy!"
Panel 2
The dog iscatching something, but not the ball.
A man without hair is so angry: "Hey!!!"

Reviews


craigmarston:Good work on the specified project

mudjibpradana:very very thank you sir :D

campstoriesbook:Repeat customer

mudjibpradana:best and thank you

charleycn:nice job I like it


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий