вторник, 23 октября 2018 г.

I will create a line drawing of your photo in black and white

I will create a line drawing of your photo in black and white












About:

PERFECT for profile pictures/avatars, gifts, framing, colouring books, website graphics, about me pages, wallpapers, birthday cards and many more!


Delivered as a digital file that can be used for printing at home or professionally.

  • Just send me a photo (Good quality, 200kb+) and I will draw a unique stencil in my style! 
  •  

  • I can add any text of your choice
  •  

  • More than 1 person to be drawn? Just select the quantity when ordering
  •   

Please note that a basic portrait ($5) includes a simple head and shoulders drawing of one person, animal or object (See pic 2 above for package details)

Reviews


michaelp870:nicely done shadow! thank you

makemebark:Thank you for the order

kellystreet:Great work- as always!

makemebark:thank you!

schlaefli:it's always perfect!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий