понедельник, 22 октября 2018 г.

I will draw a marvelous ink illustration

I will draw a marvelous ink illustration












About:

If you can imagine it, I can draw it for you


I will create a marvelous black amp; white ( Hand Draw) illustration on my own style, using watercolor and ink technique. I can draw any ideas do you want to capture, either illustrating a book or any other project that you need.The customer is always rightthat´s why I´m open to listening to all your suggestions,so that you´re be happy with your purchase.


basic gig 5$ includes:

  • 1 full color figure, and a simple stage

I can work with different art techniques and styles. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me

How i work?Once the order is made I will send a black and white sketch of the initial idea, if the client approved the sketch.I will start working on the final drawing

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING

Reviews


codym2:Laura is an amazing artist and able to illustrate anything! I would recommend her over any other person on Fiverr. I've purchased multiple gigs from her and she has always delivered professional quality and worked with me through the entire process. 10/10

lau_ragra:outstanding experience

codym2:Thank you!

lau_ragra:outstanding experience

codym2:Amazing artist and wonderful person! 5/5


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий