вторник, 9 октября 2018 г.

I will create custom twitch emotes

I will create custom twitch emotes












About:

Hi! I will design emotes for your twitch channel that come in the standard twitch sizes of:

  • 112x112 px
  • 56x56 px
  • 28x28 px

All emotes are designed in a size of 448x448 px

Why Choose Me?

  • I am a super friendly and professional person to work with.
  • All my designs have unlimited revisions!
  • I will go above and beyond to make sure you are happy with your order.
  • The design will be exclusive to you, no copy and paste of previous work.
  • Fantastic and quick customer service and response time.
  • Fantastic After sales service.

For custom Orders such as large quantity or Sub/Bit Badges please Message Me

Reviews


kyleelliott710:Outstanding seller! Would definitely recommend!!

toolbag93:Came through even being sick by the delivery date with no issue. Always updated the progress with me and the work was great. Will come back and recommend!!

forge316:the seller was awesome and filled my needs on what i wanted my emotes to look like i would definitely be purchasing more emotes.

aurnes:EZEZEZEZEZEZ

n1njapanda:it was amazing.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий