вторник, 9 октября 2018 г.

I will sketch the basic composition of your desired artwork. For fully finished art, contact me.

I will sketch the basic composition of your desired artwork. For fully finished art, contact me.












About:

IMPORTANT : ALWAYS SEND ME A MESSAGE FIRST EXPLAINING WHAT YOU NEED. DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DOING SO. 20USD PRICE IS FOR SKETCH ONLY, CONTACT ME FOR FULL ILLUSTRATION COST.

I will create a digital illustration or concept art according to your needs. I specialize in fantasy and sci-fi book covers, promotional artworks, Trading Card Game art, video game/animation concept art, splash art. Please feel free to contact me to discuss regarding your project.

Thank you!

Reviews


haydenberry:10/10 great work.

parisioannou:Great collaboration.

shaunster:Amazing artist! Work came out perfectly. I highly recommend!

parisioannou:A very good collaboration!!

vildmar:Great job, great communication and great experience


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий