вторник, 9 октября 2018 г.

I will create custom twitch badges

I will create custom twitch badges












About:

I will design you custom exclusive sub badges for your use on Twitch.

  • If you need to message me first before purchasing please don't hesitate to do so.


Sub Badges
  • 72 x 72 pixels PNG files.
  • 36 x 36 pixels PNG files.
  • 18 x 18 pixels PNG files.

The general service includes

Reviews


kleinesgabykins:everything was as expected. effecient and on time. no need for revision. what you want when buying online (:

tinyhito:Great to work with

zarthe:Amazing quick, and amazing work

tinyhito:Great to work with

pizzast:Super duper fast! She checked before she delivered them whether it was what I wanted which they were! Great art style as well and super friendly c:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий