вторник, 9 октября 2018 г.

I will create a digital line drawing for coloring book page

I will create a digital line drawing for coloring book page












About:

Hi, I will draw a black and white design according to what you want. I can draw on various subjects like scenic, portrait, full person, cartoon, landscape etc.

The styles can be as line-art, coloring book page, realistic, sketch etc.

Size of designs is standard A4 size. I can deliver either as a Photoshop or Illustrator design, along with the JPEG.

In case you have big project, I will offer discounted rates. 

Thank you.

Reviews


schretlen:Super happy with the delivery of the coloring page! Beautiful detail and feedback also perfectly processed! Compliment!

rumidas:Awesome Experience :-)

tloates1:She did not complete the requested modifications, and we were shorted 4 days due to her not working/ responding over the weekends.

richchicks:tiss was for a workbook project and it is very cute

rumidas:Great Experience :-)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий