вторник, 23 октября 2018 г.

I will help you design and sketch your product

I will help you design and sketch your product












About:

I will design and sketch your product based on your description, references or an idea you have.

The sketch can be made in differents styles: lineal, handmade or shaded drawing.

I can also make a composition with different views of the products, show details and add arrows with descriptions and measures.

Please contact me before place an order

We can discuss the price according to the details and the complexity of the product.

Reviews


ahsunchuah:crazy experience. look no further!

michcailpusey:Always do a great job. thank you for your great services.

gbrsou:Thank you.

soroushparsa:Easily surpassed my highest expectations!

gbrsou:gracias por toda la información y los ejemplos


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий