вторник, 23 октября 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything you want

I will illustrate anything you want












About:

Hello! This is my gig - "I will illustrate ANYTHING you want"

PLEASE WRITE TO ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER

1. BASIC: Flat style portrait $15 ($30 for full body)

2. STANDARD: Simple lighting effects portrait$30 ($60 for full body)

3. PREMIUM: Semi-realistic portrait $60 ($100 for full body)


CHARGES PER PORTRAIT OR FIGURE, for example:

· 2 HEADSHOT portrait in a basic package = $30

· 2 HEADSHOT portraitin standard package= $60

· 2 HEADSHOT portraitin premiumpackage= $120


Please CONTACT ME before ordering, particularly if you have any special requirements. Thanks!

Best wishes,

Crissha x

Reviews


knyhus:Great Job. Very fast delivery. Responded quickly to messages and input. I trusted her skills to create an illustration with little input from me and it came out great.

crisshasart:Great buyer!

billybarsdo:Quick turn around.

crisshasart:Awesome buyer!

billybarsdo:Very patient and talented artist. Love her work.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий