понедельник, 22 октября 2018 г.

I will design an Outstanding, Creative, Unique and Professional Logos for you. 100% Original and Unique Designs.

I will design an Outstanding, Creative, Unique and Professional Logos for you. 100% Original and Unique Designs.












About:

We are a group of freelance artists. We worked on many children book illustration projects with high quality.

We will bring your ideas to life, let us create super cute and friendly and high quality illustration in cartoon 3D style for you.

The price of the illustration is based on its details and quality.

We will work 2 steps:

- Step 1 - Sketch: I will send you the sketches within the first half timeline of the order. I will work on and agree with the feedback about the layout, ideas (characters, background, front ground) of the illustrations.

- Step 2 - Color: I will send you on the final day of the order. I will work on and agree with the feedback about the color, light. I will not agree with any feedback about the ideas or layout at this step.

So, please help me to check the sketches carefully before we work on the color step!

P/s: The source file (PSD file) is with 1 layer for the illustration and 1 layer for the text (if any).
Contact us Before ordering !
Thank you For visiting our gig 
Lizzy

Reviews


diamonds91:Great work. Highly recommended!

lizzybankky:Thank you so much

designer_aliza:He did amazing job love to work with this designer . higher you again great skills

lizzybankky:Thank you so much

farzanamamun:He did a great graphic job for me. Recommend anyone to use him.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий