суббота, 13 октября 2018 г.

I will paint illustration in watercolor for you

I will paint illustration in watercolor for you












About:

Hi, my name is Ecaterina, I am a professional artist and I will paint for you illustration in easy watercolor . Send me a picture of your house, your pet, or just your desire and I'll draw it on paper.
If you need commercial use you will need to add to the price of $10, you can choose my extra gigs.
If you have multiple figures in the illustrations do not forget to add per each $5. :)
Price for a portrait is $10( no background), two portraits in one picture will cost $20. Contact me for details.
PS I do not paint erotic or violent images, for the rest, feel free to contact me! :)

Reviews


afluffyowl:Communication was fast and smooth, nailed everything I wanted perfectly, would absolutely work with this artist again in the future. End result is so beautiful and just what I wanted thank-you so much! \u003c3

tincuta:Thank you a lot!

richasheth:Perfect as always! :)

tincuta:Thank you!

smooney01:Fantastic as always


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий