суббота, 13 октября 2018 г.

I will create 10 customized watercolor stcikers just for you

I will create 10 customized watercolor stcikers just for you












About:

Do you need customized stickers for some projects? Or are you simply fond of cute stickers? whatever it is, you've come to the right place!

I am an artist who enjoys making cute stickers through digital illustration (another gig) or with the use of watercolor. The stickers I make for you are exclusive and unique and perfect for scrapbooks or wherever you want to put it. Just tell me what you want and I will try to illustrate it in my style.

For any inquiries or questions, please feel free to message me, I will happily answer you queries!




(Stickers on display are also for sale at a cheaper price; any 3 for $5

Reviews


flaviagouveia_8:Amazing! She's very talented.

ariannkate:buyer is very easy to talk to and transact with.

flaviagouveia_8:Amazing! She's very talented.

ariannkate:buyer is very easy to talk to and transact with.

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий